Access the LTI application configuration
The LMS Administrator will do a one time setup for Portfolium LTI application.
1. Logged in as the LMS Admin, click on the “Admin” menu, from the left navigation.
2. Click on the Settings menu
3. On the Settings section, click on the “Apps” tab and find the "Filter by name" search box. Search for “Portfolium”. Click on the Porfolium App.
- Note: If you have had the Portfolium LTI app installed to your LMS before August 1st, 2017. Please completely remove the LTI application.
4. The “Add App” form loads. Fill in the following data:
- Consumer key: [Portfolium Account Manager will provide]
- Shared secret: [Portfolium Account Manager will provide]
5. Click on the “Add App” button and the app is now installed.