To sign up for an account:
- If you haven't already installed the Portfolium for iPhone app, go to http://app.portfolium.com/.
- Once the app is installed on your iPhone, you can log in with an existing account, or, you can create a new account directly through the app. If you're creating a new account, click on the blue Join For Free button on the welcome screen. You have the option to join with Facebook, LinkedIn, or with your email.
- If your desired username is already taken and/or your password does not meet the requirements (minimum 6 characters), a red message will appear, letting you know what you need to fix.
- Once you have successfully created your account, you will be prompted to continue the on-boarding process.
Note: If you provided an email address when signing up, we’ll send you a confirmation email. You must confirm your email address in order for it to be fully associated with your Portfolium account so you can receive important notifications from us regarding your account.
Editing Your Profile
- From the Me tab , click on the gear icon and then select Edit Profile
- From there, you can change your profile photo, cover photo, name, username, location and tagline
Note: These instructions apply to versions of Portfolium for iPhone used on iOS 7 and above.