Pathways are a visual journey for students to chart their course, see the big picture objectives, and track their progress in real-time.
Let’s start by clarifying the terminology that we use within this product.
- Requirement: Something that is requested to show proof of competency. These are often projects, badges, or event attendance.
- Milestone: A collection of Requirements, that must be completed to progress along the Pathway.
- Badge: A digital badge is a validated indicator of accomplishment, skills or competencies
- Pathway: The learning path created for Students comprised of milestones and requirements
Within a Pathway, coordinators can define one or more milestones. A milestone is a group of requirements that are to be evaluated. Badges can be awarded at any level, including completion of the Pathway
- Artifact: A work sample that demonstrates the competencies learned by a student
- Coordinator: The persons responsible for defining and facilitating a Pathway
- Reviewer: The persons responsible for evaluating work within a milestone or requirement.
Get started with Pathways: Learn how a coordinator creates a Pathway.
Once a Pathway is in place your reviewers can begin reviewing: Pathways Overview for Reviewers
Reporting helps bring the entire process full circle: Pathways Reporting Overview