Blocking is a feature that helps you control how you interact with other user on Portfolium. This feature helps users in restricting specific accounts from contacting them, seeing their profile or projects, and connecting with them.
You can block a user from viewing your profile and portfolio. Once you have blocked the user, they'll appear on your blocked list. The blocked user will not receive any notification of this action.
How to block a user:
- Navigate to the profile of the user you'd like to block
- Click on the ellipsis menu next to Message or Connect button and select Block [user's First Name]
- Confirm your block action by clicking on "Yes, Block" or cancel your block action
How to unblock a user:
- Click the Me icon at top of your Portfolium homepage
- Select Settings and then select Blocked Users
- From your blocked list, find the user's name and click Unblock.
Alternatively, you can navigate to the blocked user's profile by navigating to https://portfolium.com/[username of the blocked user] and click Unblock Profile.