After your LMS administrator sets up the Portfolium LTI application, You will then have access to create new assignments.
- Logged in, go to a course
- Ensure you are in edit mode
- Add an activity or resource
On the “add an activity or resource” screen, select “External tool” and click on the “Add” button.
The LTI assignment form loads, fill out the following settings
- Activity name - this is your assignment title
- Preconfigured tool: Select “Portfolium LTI”
- Go to Grade and identify how many points this assignment should be worth in Moodle
- Click on the “Save and Display” button
You'll then click the name of the assignment on your course page:
Portfolium will open and you'll be prompted to link to the course already set up for you:
Then you will be prompted to link to the assignment already created for you:
Once linked, you'll be taken into the Edu Platform and you will click 'Publish Assignments'. Once the assignments are published, students will be able to view them.