What to put in your portfolio:
Anything you’re proud of can be added as an entry in your portfolio.
- Projects and Coursework
- Labs and Experiments
- Writing Samples and Reports
- Demonstrations of specific skills
- Hobbies, Clubs, Sports, Extracurriculars
Content can be imported from:
Your computer's hard drive, smartphone, Google Drive, Instagram, Facebook, Soundcloud, Google Photos, Flickr, Gmail, Evernote, Evernote, Dropbox, Box,
OneDrive and more. Learn more about adding and editing entries.
What types of content can be added:
Images, Videos (YouTube, Vimeo), PDFs, Text Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, 3D Models, Audio, and URLs. Learn more about embedding media.
Supported file types:
- Audio formats (.MP3, .MPEG, .AAC, .AIFF, .FLAC, .OGG) - Note: if you have an .MP4 video file with only audio content on it, convert it to an .MP3 file.
- Image files (.JPEG, .JPE, .JPG, .PNG, .GIF, .BMP)
- Text files (.TXT)
- Illustrator (.AI)
- Photoshop (.PSD)
- Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
- Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
- TrueType (.TTF)
- Excel (.XLS, .XLSX, .XLAM, .XLSB, .XLSM, .XLTM, .XLTX)
- PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX, .POTM, .POTX, .PPSM, .PPSX)
- Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
- Word Open XML Macro-Enabled Document (.DOCM, .DOTM and ,DOTX)
- Pages (.PAGES)
- Keynote Presentation (.KEY)
- Numbers (.NUMBERS)
- Text (.ODT and .OTT)
- Spreadsheet (.ODS and OTS)
- Presentations (.ODP and OTP)
- Files should be as small as possible so that they load quicker when viewing.
- When uploading documents, presentations and spreadsheets, the first page will become the thumbnail for the entry. Make sure that your first page is clean and easy to read.