What to put in your portfolio:
Anything you’re proud of can be added as an entry in your portfolio.
- Projects and Coursework
- Labs and Experiments
- Writing Samples and Reports
- Demonstrations of specific skills
- Hobbies, Clubs, Sports, Extracurriculars
Content can be imported from:
Your computer's hard drive, smartphone, Google Drive, Instagram, Facebook, Soundcloud, Google Photos, Flickr, Gmail, Evernote, Evernote, Dropbox, Box,
OneDrive and more. Learn more about adding and editing entries.
NOTE: We currently do not support Onedrive for Business
What types of content can be added:
Images, Videos (YouTube, Vimeo), PDFs, Text Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, 3D Models, Audio, and URLs. Learn more about embedding media.
Supported file types:
- Audio formats (.MP3, .MPEG, .AAC, .AIFF, .FLAC, .OGG) - Note: if you have an .MP4 video file with only audio content on it, convert it to an .MP3 file.
- Image files (.JPEG, .JPE, .JPG, .PNG, .GIF, .BMP)
- Text files (.TXT)
- Illustrator (.AI)
- Photoshop (.PSD)
- Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
- Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
- TrueType (.TTF)
- Excel (.XLS, .XLSX, .XLAM, .XLSB, .XLSM, .XLTM, .XLTX)
- PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX, .POTM, .POTX, .PPSM, .PPSX)
- Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
- Word Open XML Macro-Enabled Document (.DOCM, .DOTM and ,DOTX)
- Pages (.PAGES)
- Keynote Presentation (.KEY)
- Numbers (.NUMBERS)
- Text (.ODT and .OTT)
- Spreadsheet (.ODS and OTS)
- Presentations (.ODP and OTP)
- Files should be as small as possible so that they load quicker when viewing.
- When uploading documents, presentations and spreadsheets, the first page will become the thumbnail for the entry. Make sure that your first page is clean and easy to read.