When you log into your account, you will see 'My Collections' on the left navigation bar.
When you click on 'My Collections', you will see a list of those collections you have enrolled in. When you click into one of those collections, you will be taken into a detail page.
- At the top of the collection detail page you will see a general collection summary including the due date for the collection, the status, the model the collection is linked to as well as the scoring rubric. If you have not yet selected a scoring rubric, click 'Select a scoring guide and rubric'. A modal will pop up, and you will have a drop down list to select a scoring guide and rubric. If you have selected a rubric, but want to edit it, select 'Edit' next to the scoring rubric and the same modal will show allowing you to select from a drop down menu.
2. Next, you will see the 'Context Narrative'. You can learn more about the 'Context Narrative' and how to use it here: Context Narrative
3. Need to start over? Learn about clearing a collection here: Clearing a Collection
4. Next, you will see your 'Point A Sample'. The circle with the percentage will show your level of completion for Point A.
5. Next to each of the samples: Emerging, Proficient and Advanced, you will see the option to 'Upload work'. When you click 'Upload work' a modal will pop up providing several options for where you can upload work from: 'Upload from computer', 'Import from Google Drive' or 'Import from other services'.
Once you select your files to upload, you will see the following modal:
You can use the trashcan to remove the file, click '+ Add Another File' to add another file, or you can 'Save & Score Later' or 'Save & Score Now'.
Learn more about uploading work here: Uploading artifacts
Learn more about scoring here: Scoring artifacts
Finally, if you scroll down, you will see your 'Point B Sample'. The circle with the percentage will show your level of completion for Point B.
You will follow the same process you did for Point A to upload work and score it.
Need to start over? Learn about clearing a collection here: Clearing a Collection